Home

Gungans

Compa_Mighty

Guest Tie Guy

Don't get me started on that ugly whale-looking thing again. Anyways, you should check out the screens Leon was talking about, and judge for yourself.

Hmm, i uess i don't remember the AI ever rushing me now that i think about it, but i rush them all the time. You can't beat the AI if you don't rush, coz they will just sit back and make more troops for all the ones they send.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Admiral Thrawn
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Don't get me started on that ugly whale-looking thing again. Anyways, you should check out the screens Leon was talking about, and judge for yourself.

Hmm, i uess i don't remember the AI ever rushing me now that i think about it, but i rush them all the time. You can't beat the AI if you don't rush, coz they will just sit back and make more troops for all the ones they send.

Yes, AoC AI is soooo annoying. It can do tons of things at once. It can be attacking as it does eco, and makes more units, all at the same time.

Guest Master Yoda

I mostly use Paladins. I agree that the AOK AI was really annoying, it always made me crazy cause id be trying to keep my economy going,defend my base, and direct my troops in an attack, the I could do all that at once it just wasnt fair.(Though the AI was so Stupid that it made up for that.)

Guest Tie Guy

The British couldn't get paladins, so i mainly used longbowmen, nothing can stand in the way of over 50 longbowmen. Well, no unit at least. They need help from trebuchets on the buildings.

Guest Master Yoda

Actually large groups of longbowmen can be defeated by a group of bombardment cannons and a small group of paladins(just as back up.), my second most used unit is the longbowmen though so...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Admiral Thrawn

Yes, AoC AI is soooo annoying. It can do tons of things at once. It can be attacking as it does eco, and makes more units, all at the same time.

i know how to do that you fill all your baracks stables ect up after u reach pop limit and then when other units sie others are created

Guest Tie Guy

You've never seen anyof the critters in RA2?!? A good place to look is on the mission with the marines. There are two gators inside a fense. Everywhere else there are random critters but cows are the most common.

Guest Admiral Odin

let's see if I can remember all the critters.

there are polar bears, monkeys, alligators, I think that is it.

oh yay cows. (fun to plant a bomb on a cow :D)

Archived