Home

Star Wars Knights of the old Republic 3: Vengeance

Dylan Coulderam

Here's the thing for a few years people have waited eagerly for Kotor 3 but instead were given the old republic. which allthough it was a good game wasn't kotor 3.

so i decided that the fanbase will create it's own version, the end of the kotor trilogy.

it will be based on the storyline of the revan book taking place just of kotor showing revan leaving to face the emperor and then fast forward a few years to the end of kotor 2 and will end with meetra suriks tragic demise.

I'm still in the planning stage at the minute so i need to form a team of people willing to help.

What I currently need help with is.

1) Someone experienced in the modding scene to help me get started.

2) Anyone who has experience in creative writing.

3) Anyone who thinks they can help us in other ways

If you would like to apply for the team please send an email to wookie_kebab@hotmail.co.uk

For future reference, you'll want to post threads like this in the Holowan Labs. Also, I'm not a mod, but double posting isn't looked kindly upon - edit your posts instead.

Moving on, there are already multiple mods that have tried to accomplish the same thing - most of which have died.

The two most prominent at the moment (as in the only two that are alive and active) are:

The Jedi Masters

The Revenge of Revan

Now directly responding to your thread, I'm glad that you're so optimistic about coming into the modding scene - not that we don't already have enough modders, but new ones are always welcome. Aside from that, though, seeing as how you are completely new to the modding scene, you might want to undertake smaller projects and gain the experience before tackling such a large mod - these TC mods take decades... Unless you're Trex...

Furthermore, I'm not too upbeat about the story idea - mainly because I thought the Revan novel was trash. My advice is to use it as a reference - if you absolutely cannot use anything else - for a completely new and original story. Lastly, I wouldn't include those funds if I were you. The motivation for modders here is simply to have fun and be innovative. Technically, it's not illegal, but it's certainly not something reputable here.

Note that I'm not trying to discourage you; I'm simply informing you that Total Conversions are somewhat of a blithe in the modding community here because there have been too many attempts and - unfortunately - too many letdowns. But hey, maybe you may be another one of those miracles that end up being successful. Who knows?

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot. Welcome to LF! :)

Moving on, there are already multiple mods that have tried to accomplish the same thing - most of which have died.

The two most prominent at the moment (more accurately, the only two that are alive and active) are:

The Jedi Masters

The Revenge of Revan

and each of them started as an idea, someone like me said hey, i want to make a game that shows what happened to revan

Archived