Home

[SPOILER] Stuck in Davik's Estate.

darthnox

Hello all!

So this is my story: I was doing the Escape taris quest and eventuelly got the Sith dep. code and returned to the cantina. When the mando joined my party, the party selector screen popped up. I just pressed OK and ignored the warning that I only could have2 comps. out. After tue cutscene I found out that my only companion was the mandelorian. I cannot go back to the party selector screen anymore as well. And I'm having a real hard time on Davik and Calo. I spam flurry on Davik but when I die, Davik still has like 75% health remaining.

So is ot possible to still get my companions back?

Thanks

Since you unknowingly put yourself in this predicament, use all means necessary. Your items really aren't all that important in this stage of the game so don't be stingy with your grenades, etc. Like milestails said, go after Calo and use your shields.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
It shouldn't be that difficult unless you're hanging on to your lvls until you get to Dantooine so you get 18 levels as a Jedi.

I finally killed him... but it was very weird. I think I had glitched it.

I started the fight with flurry and then used companion to throw a poison granade. My pc died when calo was at 50% so I was forced to fight with the mandolorian only (who kept missing Calo 0.0) and then the fight suddenly ended with a cutscene showing Calo get hit by the roof debris.

Archived