Home

Modifying Body Shape

lilmissamy

Well, the kotor games use a body per armour type. So you would have a body for light-; medium- and heavy armour. Plus the female/ male form. Then in K1 you also have various hights of body. Depending on what class you picked at the start; soldier would be the beefiest then going slimmer for the other starter classes.

So, it all depends what you're looking for. Is it just the underwear model or one of the armours in the game you want to change.

But the tools needed:

- Kotor Tool ( extracting the models from the game)

- MDLops ( to compile said model files, so you can edit them in 3D software)

- NWmax+ Gmax or 3Ds Max (NWmax imports the model files; Gmax is used to change the shape of said model)

Last tool: Patience and determination. :lol:

Doing 3D work for the kotor games is a hard thing to do, not impossible, but be prepared for a lot of work and redoing stuff :p

I just remembered I did some 'research' back in the day to find what the body models where for both games. In kotor tool you can really tell which armour/ clothing you're extracting. So I started to extract them one by one. Having a peek in 3Ds Max to see whats what.

But since it's sort of a boring job to do I never fully finished it. But here's what I got so far. Guess this might help you out.

BODIES TSL:

pfba'small => Underwear
pfbc'small => Lightarmour_smuggler (pouches)
pfbd'small => Lightarmour_smuggler
pfbe'small => Medarmour_smuggler
pfbf'small => Medarmour_Pouches (short shoulder guards)
pfbg'small => Medarmour_Pouches (long shoulder guards)
pfbh'small => Heavyarmour
pfbi'small => LightRobe
pfbj'small => FullRobe_Hood
pfbkm      => Jumpsuit
pfbmm      => ArmourRobe (half skirt)
pfbnm      => FlowRobeFull

Note these are the female bodies. You can read the code as follows: Player Female Body A.

The male variants follow the same coding, just an m instead of f.

So pfba looks like pmba for male body of type a. Which are the players undies :lol:

BODIES K1 DONE:

Female:

pfba'large => Underwear
pfbd'large => MedArm_Smuggler (almost 100% identical to pfbe, just differant torso armour.)
pfbe'large => HeavyArm_Smuggler
pfbf'large => LightArm_FrontPouches
pfbg'large => HeavyArm_FrontPouches
pfbh'large => HeavyArm_Soldier (full plate so to speak.)
pfbi'large => JediRobes
pfbj'large => RevanRobe

Both games follow the same type of "code' for the bodies. Though TSL has a few more then K1.

Archived