Home

KOTOR Can't get Sith uniforms from Troops harassing Bek Spy.

CMAX10

Ok so when I went to the apartment with the 3 Sith Troopers questioning the Alien Prisoner the one at the door way gave me the usual Dialogue, however when the dialogue ended he and the commanding officer where facing the wrong way. After that I am unable to get them to attack me so I can get the uniform from their bodies.

Talking to the Alien prisoner initiate the dialogue as if I killed the Troopers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJxiwendWI&feature=youtu.be

^ Heres a video of what Im talking about.

- I have no mods installed and I am running Windows 7.

Is there a known way to fix this?

• 8 months later...

Exit completely out of KOTOR and restart, to make sure it's not a memory bug, then load a save that's before you enter the apartments and try again.

Or, do it "the other way". Go to the Cantina first and find a Sith Officer who will invite you to a party (if you get on their good side). There are two officers; only the opposite sex one will invite you. Then return to the apartments and find the party in progress. They pass out from drinking, and you find the uniform in a backpack!

I didn't even know about the way you're trying it for the longest time. I always went to the Cantina first. It's good to have options. =)

Archived