Home

Stupid Number Puzzle

Natty

confused.gif Grrrrr I'm gettin really annoyed with the damn stupid number puzzle thing on Phatt Island with the spinny wheel thing and how you have to go to the next alley and ask the guy behind the door what the next number is gonna be, ok an example is

the guy holds up 3 fingers and says "if this is one than what's this?" then holds up 4 fingers

So I'm going by the assumption that if 3=1 there's a difference of 2 so the answer for the holding up of 4 fingers should = 2, but more often than not it doesn't friggen work and I've been sittin here for like half an hour trying to get it to work, and each time he changes the formula thing on me so the next time he might hold up fingers and say "if this is 2 then what's this?" and hold up 4 fingers and then I don't know if it's 5 or 3. This is stuffed mad.giffrown.gif

Originally posted by Natty:

the guy holds up 3 fingers and says "if this is one than what's this?" then holds up 4 fingers

Answer is tree, 'cuz he held three fingers.

So da aswer is allways that, how many fingers he holds when he says "if this is something.

Let's look did ya, Natty, understand:

I hold me middle finger icon18.gif 'n' I say: "if this is 3 what is this? (I hold three fingers)

Answer is:

P.S Let ONLY Natty answer smile.gif

------------------

Largo.gif "I'd swear on me grandfather's grave, somethin' weird is goin' on."

[This message has been edited by Largo LeGrande (edited January 04, 2001).]

Archived