Home

To all of the Jar Jar haters....

ps2maddenman

Being a SW fan since a kid, all I can say is that if Star Wars: ANH Ep 4 came out today, the same people would be *****ing about C-3PO and R2-D2 being "aimed" at children just like Jar-Jar was in Ep1, so basically get over it, and concentrate at the cool characters like Fett and Maul, and stop pissing in the wind.......

Just kidding, Jar-Jar sucks!

:D

Originally posted by jesseg88

I am a teen, and I LOVE Jar Jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is cooler than Boba Fett!!!!

Well I like Jar Jar...but not that much. :/

Guest Sherack Nhar

Well actually, I do think Jar JAr is cooler than Boba Fett, simply because I don't like Fett very much. I think he's too much of a flat character.

I do look forward to Episode 2 to see how the Jar Jar character will progress. If he stays the same as he was in episode 1, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Well actually, I do think Jar JAr is cooler than Boba Fett, simply because I don't like Fett very much. I think he's too much of a flat character.

I do look forward to Episode 2 to see how the Jar Jar character will progress. If he stays the same as he was in episode 1, I'm gonna be disappointed.

So you didn't mind the "odd" things he did?

Originally posted by crazy_dog

I heard some people might even feel sorry for Jar-Jar :( , it was something about Palpatine using him... ;)

AHHH! You just spoiled it! ;)

Anyway, I'd feel sorry for Jar Jar...its not his fault :)

Guest Capt. Molo

DIE JAR JAR DIE! MWA HA HA HA!!!!

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I will have so much fun killing the one who killed Episode I. That and the bad acting by Anakin. Sheesh.

If Fett had a lightsaber...

:fett::saberg::jarjar: = no more Jar Jar. Yeah!

Guest Boba Rhett

Oh my gosh. There's no way he's more annoying than Jar Jar and I don't think he would be hated either. The things Jar Jar did were just plain stupid. The things c-3po did were funny because he was so prissy. "He didn't have to get gas passed on him or step in doody either" :rolleyes:

20 years from now, Jar Jar will still be annoying. He will not be a beloved character like C-3po is.

Guest EMPIRESPLAYER

now jar jar i want u to clean this....errrr....pipe for me.... now when u see it heating up i want u to keep cleanin dont worry bout it ok?

good.

*gets in at-at*

gunner when that idiot gets over the barrel fire the heavy blaster.

YES SIR

*blast*

the world unites in the death of that fool who did subtract from the experience that was episode 1.

i hope he dies in the films....

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Excuse my ignorance, but what "odd thing"?

Well just all the "clumsy" things Jar Jar did. You didn't mind it?

Archived