Home

Help! ...again... and again...

Arildos

I need some serious help in Le Chuck's Fortress... It's about those skulls. I try to follow the instructions from under the tree, but that doesn't get anywhere. I can't seem to recognize the skulls in the secound room (Second verse?) If you need more info to help me, send me an email. Please I'm starting to get ****ed-off here...

Originally posted by storken:

I don't really know how to explain it for you.

But if you go to the hints forum I'm sure someone there can.

This is probably the correct forum considering it has to do with MI2 and not EMI

As for the problem all you have to do is look at the paper, one room = one verse, just follow the bones from top to bottom to continue on

------------------

anim1819.gif

[This message has been edited by Kid (edited February 04, 2001).]

Ok... it's kinda hard to explain but I'll try and do my best without going around and around in circles smile.gif

- first of all say the directions read "The hip bone is connected to the arm bone the arm bone is connected to the head bone"

- you need to find a wall panel that has the hip bone, the arm bone and the head bone in that order

- once you've found that panel you push it and walk through it

- you then go onto the next verse and do the same thing, just keep repeating it till you find the big door

I kinda hope this helps, if you've already been doing it, then keep trying till it works, maybe you're not doing it properly (I've noticed that sometimes it's tempremental)

------------------

timmya.gif

Originally posted by Kid:

This is probably the correct forum considering it has to do with MI2 and not EMI

As for the problem all you have to do is look at the paper, one room = one verse, just follow the bones from top to bottom to continue on

Oooops, I forgot that. Sorry

[This message has been edited by storken (edited February 05, 2001).]

Originally posted by Kid:

Oooops, I forgot that. Sorry

------------------

storken2.jpg

I have to thank you... I could not connect that fact that I was going THROUGH the bone structure. How foolish is that? Thanks!

------------------

"So, I see you are trained in the arts of Monkey Combat. Let's see what you got"

- Guybrush Threepwood

Archived