Home

Something of the thread etc...

HelenW

Please can somebody help. I have got the bone for something of the dead, but I am stuck on how to get the other things. I have set a trap and I have got a bucket of mud but I don't know what to do next. I presume that I need to get into Largos room but i don't know how to do this either. Please help smile.gif

for the thread you need a piece of Largo's clothing, you also need some of Largo's body fluid, maybe you could visit the bartender, for something of the head, take a look around Largo's room and maybe you could also take a visit to somewhere where else outside the township smile.gif

I have now got the toupee, the bone and the spit. I set the mud trap and largo has taken his clothes to the laundry, but the laundryman won't give me the clean clothes without a claim ticket and I can not find one. I have been back to Largo's room but it isn't there.

Originally posted by HelenW:

I have now got the toupee, the bone and the spit. I set the mud trap and largo has taken his clothes to the laundry, but the laundryman won't give me the clean clothes without a claim ticket and I can not find one. I have been back to Largo's room but it isn't there.

Close the door while inside, the ticket is on it.

------------------

Today, by myself, twelve games I've beaten!

• 2 months later...

Archived