Home

I'm a lil confused

Natty

i'm a lil confused- i found this in a monkey island website and it's talking about story errors in CMI

#1 How can LeChuck be old enough to have married Minnie Goodsoup when he was mortal at the time he fell in love with Elaine Marley. She is younger than Griswold Goodsoup and since Minnie Goodsoup is Griswold's aunt, it makes Elaine much younger than Minnie.

im confused- i cant remember minnie ever saying she was in love with le chuck and or she ever married him? can someone please explain this to me? i remember her saying she was in love with that guy (i forget his name- the guy who's in the bed in the hotel) but i can never ever remember her saying she was in love with le chuck or have i totally missed it?

------------------

timmya.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

She was engaged to LeChuck, when he took the ring out 'for some fresh air' and never returned. Then she died.

Also, what's to say LeChuck wasn't some old fart when he fell in love with Elaine? Remember, he was able to just 'drop dead' when she told him to, so he must have been pretty old...

------------------

3headferal.jpg

Archived