Home

(K1) Korriban events reset

OminousVoice

On Korriban on my playthrough. I get as far as the Valley of the Dark Lords and I warp back to the ship. On my way out again I notice the spaceports doors are closed again and I have to pay the fee again. I make my way through Dreshdae and all the cutscenes play through again. The Sith tormenting the wannabes, Lashowe and co, each one replays. Even Lurze is asking about spice despite having already completed that quest.

Every time I go back to the ship, the whole planet seems to reset. I'm guessing scripts aren't triggering or globals aren't being altered. I don't know. Anyone have an idea?

EDIT: I worked it out. Turns out it was a music fix mod I had installed. Not sure how the edited mod/git files broke the hell out of my game, but they were at fault. Uninstalled them and replaced the backup files. All appears to be working now.

I got the same bug you have within the same time span, but I didn't have any luck fixing it by removing the one music mod I know I downloaded.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/341-korribanmanaan-music-fix/

Trying to figure this out, otherwise i'm effectively stuck unless i warp out and even then korriban as a planet is unplayable. Tried many different saves to see how far back this was triggered, but it seems to happen to every save currently even when I've reset the files I thought were broken. Fixing all the flags manually by KSE doesn't fix it either and they just revert upon reentry into any korriban area. Even the map resets. I've sent you a pm if you wouldn't mind troubleshooting with me.

Edit: Nevermind. I fixed it as well. Remove the .git files that the above mod I linked installs into your override and the bug is fixed for anyone that occurs this error in the future.

Archived