Home

The Best monkey GAME EVER!! I answer all!

I would just like to say that I have played (and completed) all Monkey Island games and that The Feral Chicken needs to learn how to spell git! Also Dinghy Dog needs a better taste in music!!

And I still think that CMI is the best!

------------------

That dont look like a skull it looks like a giant Duck It should be called Duck island!?

Guest The Feral Chicken

Well, if you had an ounce of sense, you would know that 'get' is accepted as a common variant of the word 'git'. Dumbass.

If we are going to get along we must learn to share, there are plenty of other places to dig, it's only a computer game, everyone has their different opinions and some people may like things that other people may hate and vice versa. If someone says CMI is the best game that's his/her opinion and if someone else says that they think MI2 is the best game that's their opinion, there's no need to bag and abuse each other sensless, what does that hope to acomplish? confused.gif Besides, if we all said the same things, there wouldn't be any point to discussing things, but I don't think we need to abuse each other biggrin.gif

Sorry, I'm being mothering, I'm going to be quiet before I get abused frown.gif

------------------

misig.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

Shut up Natty! Take your goodwill and shove it!

Nah, just kidding! wink.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

eatproto2.gif

Feral

Archived