Home

side scrolling hand held MI game!

Rufio

anyone got a gameboy, well i think it'd be outrageously cool if they made a little side scroller MI game for it!! those new game boy colors could almost play original mi on em.... think of a new VGA game u could take on vacation with you!

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

never speak that foul word again!!!

for if there is one thing that punkers hate, its those japanese characters!!

j/k, althought i still hate them.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

i dont like much animation these days... the old stuff back in like 1995- was great, and japanamation is just TOO WIERD for me.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

It really depends on what you're watching, NFGB... Kiddie shows like Pokémon, Sailor Moon, etc., are, undoubtedly, not your forté (nor that of most 'grown-ups'). The animation industry in Japan, however, is not so limited to just kiddie stuff, like it is in the States (nor is it only limited to just sex and violence, as some would have you believe). In Japan, the various generes that can be done with animation is more akin to the various generes possible out of Hollywood.

So, at one end of the spectrum, you have the kiddie flicks (like the ones I mentioned), and at the other is what the "conservatives" are warning us about in "Japanimation" (sic), which are no better than X-rated adult flicks.. But there are plenty of series/films that fall in between.

In other words, find a type of movie/TV show you like, and I can pretty much guarantee there's an anime series out there that will suit your liking.

------------------

brief.gif

"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't f*** with us."

--Tylor Durden, Fight Club

• 1 month later...

wooo someone cares!! biggrin.gif

i think it could happen, i mean i bet cameboy color coul put mi1 and 2 in one cartradge

move over pokemon red, blue, purple, gold, chartruse... GUYBRUSH HAS 256 COLORS NOT JUST 150!

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker! now with a new and improved secret formula.

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

wooo someone cares!! biggrin.gif

i think it could happen, i mean i bet cameboy color coul put mi1 and 2 in one cartradge

move over pokemon red, blue, purple, gold, chartruse... GUYBRUSH HAS 256 COLORS NOT JUST 150!

Chartruse? hahaha, thatz great.

Pokemon OffWhite biggrin.gif

------------------

strawberry_walking_lg_clr.gif

FrenchyD

Visit my site?

u like that eh? ill show u something chartruse! tongue.gif

------------------

nfgrunge.gif

STILL

~What could this be, too much MTV? Chalk another fad up for its fall into infamy.

What is in a standard if it changes all the time? You’re still having trouble in defining your own kind.-Kling

~Stop pretending that you don't want me.

When the cat is away, the mice will play. (I don't know how that relates at all.) As a reader of the American Spectator, I demand that this forum be slapped in the face many times until it regains some dignity and self-respect!

------------------

sig.jpg

<big><big><big>::SLAP::</big></big></big>

------------------

nfgrunge.gif

STILL

~What could this be, too much MTV? Chalk another fad up for its fall into infamy.

What is in a standard if it changes all the time? You’re still having trouble in defining your own kind.-Kling

~Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Archived