Home

I thought Escape From Monkey Island was downright, absolutely hilarious!

...And an excellent game overall! I have the PlayStation 2 version, just so you know. I love the game! I got it June 24th and beat it the next day because I was so addicted and loved it so much! I'm playing through it for the second time to find more secrets, and then I'm gonna play through it at least one more time to see how quickly I can beat it. Man, I just can't get enoguh of that game.

Oh, and I hope that in Monkey Island 5 they keep the same graphics engine that they used in EFMI and I hope they keep the same items menu, the manual steering for Guybrush, etc.

Originally posted by Kid:

whats the poibt of posting that? By posting, it proves you are not ignoring it...

and whats the point of posting this? all you show is someone who posts without saying anything nice. All I read from you is :this is in the wrong room. Grow up

Well it's true, if you ignore something, you don't comment on it, I'm not taking sides, but I do think Kid has a point and I do agree with him

Resembalence? You are a good person to talk about people not saying anything nice at all, I haven't seen you say one nice thing about anyone on here, if you think Kid has a problem, then what about you? What's your problem?

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

Originally posted by Resembalence?:

and whats the point of posting this? all you show is someone who posts without saying anything nice. All I read from you is :this is in the wrong room. Grow up

haha....we love you kid...even if he/she doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind people having an opinion, but I can't stand hypocrites (although maybe I've been hypocritical sometimes, it hasn't been intentional) And he is a classic example of a hypocrite, he tells Kid off for not saying nice things, and yet he hasn't said a nice thing to anyone either.

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

Archived