Home

AHHHH!!!

Kighr

My 56k connection is so slow...i get home late after a long day to find great news...MOVIES!!! WhY ARE THEY SO BIG??

Do they have sound?

and How are they...because i won't have them all for days!

Adios,

-Kighr

Guest ZeroXcape

As far as quality, they aren't the best. Only parts have sound. But if you are skeptical about the 3D atmosphere, these movies show excellent footage. They also explain a lot of the screen shots that we have seen, and how the inventory system will work.

Actually, yes. I am deaf. My special machine prints out Braille, and when it has trouble understanding a word, it punches out garbage. Also, although I don't have the video anymore(im about to redownload it and save it) I'm pretty sure there was somthing before the word "my."

Also, after watching all 3 videos(ovenight downloading smile.gif) I think the new 3D environment will be great! And although the new item menu will not be as good as the newer ending treasure chest from CMI, it looks like it will work well, and have no problems!

I wish they didn't release these videos sometimes because it makes me so mad that I can't jump in and play the game.

Adios,

-Kighr

Guest ZeroXcape

I think Lucasarts succeeded then, because their job's are to get you to want to "jump in and play the game."

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Archived