Home

What is Tim Schafer doing?

L_E_UT

The last I heard he was working on Good & Evil, however with all stuff about Cavedog shutting down, its games getting canceled, then Good & Evil getting saved, etc. I really don't know if he's still working on it, or if the project's been canned.

So either he's working on the exceptionaly good looking game Black & White, or some un-unounced game. Anyone here that's been keeping up with him and can say for sure?

First off it was Ron Gilber who was working for Cavedog. Tim Schafer went to start his own company and make his own game. No one knows what the game is yet but he's quoted as saying "It's only a slight departure of what I've done in the past." Make of that what you will.

As for Ron Guilber, last I herd GT Interactive disbanded Cave Dog and put Good & Evil on indefinate hold. (Publisher lingo for "We've cancelled it, but we can't say we've really cancelled it; because if we do it will cause an uproar in the gameing comunity, and we'll be getting hate letters for the next year.") In an interview he said he's left Cavedog and Humongous to start an entirely NEW company and go back to making childrens games.

Hope this information has been of some help,

-Inferno86

Archived