Home

How do I get the bananas and the milk bottle?

justinthp

You need to ask the ghost priest about his lava log rides, and persuade him to let you ride it. Manuver the log so that you get next to the milk bottle, and use the banana picker to pick it up.

------------------

"Show me a man who's gentle and kind, and I'll show you a loser."

-Meet the Parents

You have to mess about with the boulder-flinging stuff first - stand by the boulders, pick one up, and fling it in the right hand canal. Pick another one up ASAP, then wait till the 1st boulder makes the branch shake - then fling another boulder in the middle canal as soon as you see it shake. PIck another one up as quickly as possible again, and wait for the 2nd boulder to make the other branch shake - then fling the 3rd boulder in the left canal. Throw another one in the left canal when another branch shakes.

So the order is:

RIGHT

MIDDLE

LEFT

LEFT

(NOTE: I'm not certain that this is the same for every game, or whether it differs for each game)

This shoulder send a boulder flying to the lava fields, making a little pool of lava that you can guide the boat into and get out. Then push over the palm tree to make a bridge to cross the lava stream.

Archived