Home

Crippling bug- Anyone know how to fix?

ocwaldo

I am the the puppet booth in Act II with Hellbeard. I was talking to him, I showed him my partially formed Ultimate Insult, and his puppets suddenly rose above his hands and started bantering without me. I can't move or enter any commands, but I am able to pause and use the F1 menu. I (foolishly) saved the game at the point that it bugged out. When I load, it does the same thing, and now I can't continue.

If someone happens to have a savegame from that approximate point, I'd appreciate a copy, but I'd also like a solution to this bug if at all possible.

I've noticed quite a vew bugs. That's why I save my game everytime I did something new.

You will probably have to load an old save.

Or write to any gamesmag.

You didn't leave an E-mail address so I dont'know in witsh country you live, but if you understand German you culd regitrier under: www.giga.de/home or write to www.shu@giga4you.de (he is a moderator of NBC GIGA. The program is in German, but they all can speak English and they answer all(!) E-mails if you leave your E-mail address.

oops, email is ocwaldo@yahoo.com

I showed him the partially complete one, and now I can't do anything, so showing him the correct picture is out of the question =)

I also didn't back up saves, which I'll probably have to do the next time around *sigh*. Patch didn't help, I probably just have to start over.

Archived