but no soul.

SOme specific thoutght of mine:

-Stan is almost there for

nothing.

-And what happens at the end?

Why LeChuck selfdestructs? WHy Elaine

escapes at that moment?

-Act 4 doesnt exist , it's so short.

And there are big holes in the scenario.

I REALLY wish Ron would do the third and

foruth game. Monkey Island is

a legend and 1st and 2nd games are

the REAL ones. I feel so lucky that I lived

1st and 2nd game when they are realised.

Korhan

Stan doesn't do much, but Clarke and Stemmle (if that's not the team leaders, please correct me) felt obligated to include him just because he is in all the others. I think they also wanted something that the hardcore MI gamers would appreciate, although a lot of us didn't like all the subtle throwbacks EMI included.

Ron Gilbert was Monkey Island. It was his dream, his inspiration and more importantly, his series. He was Guybrush and LeChuck. He was Melee and Monkey Island. Without him, we loose the depth the series used to have. His creative insight is lost, and his talent for recognizing humor will never be replicated in a similar production.

------------------

sig.jpg

Originally posted by Asterothe:

-Act 4 doesnt exist , it's so short.

You're right. Act IV doesn't exist. That's why it's called Act III+. redface.gif)

Seriously, though, it lasted longer than the amusement park act of CMI (you, the kid Guybrush one?).

I don't think the ending was a complete disappointment. It had action, and was long as hell. It's not like just an addon that doesn't resolve anything (CMI...cough...cough).

After all this, does it surprise you that CMI is still my fave?

------------------

People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.

-----Stephen King

Yeah but just having JoJo Jr yell:

MOOOOOOOOOONKEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!1

Is worth it.

Seriously I think E escapes while Le.C is sighing/slumped with frustration because as the little Yoda-like monkey says (JoJo Jr) Monkey See, Monkey Do is very annoying to apponants. The monkeys act like this when you do it to, just to so big movements.

I'm not sure why he smashes Ozzie up though, maybe he just got annoyed at it all and he was an esay target, or maybe he thought he could unleash the power of the Ultimate Insult. Whatever the reason, he didn't blow up, the last you see of him is flying out of the explosion, towards you, and as far I could tell, he was intact. But he hadn't landed yet, hehehe.

Wait, I see an MI:5 plot line there hmmmmm. Too bad compotitions closed. smile.gif

------------------

May the Force be with you.

Archived