Home

nate i need help

carldavis

that machine thing next to the blind guy- you need to work out the combo in order to get the directions to peg nose petes house

once you've gotten the smell and given it to the blind guy he'll tell you a name you then need to use the machine thing (which i think looks like a pokie machine) and use it to work out his name

and this is my last help/hint - next time, instead of posting messages every 5mins coz no one is helping ya, go to the hints forum, post 1 message and wait till someone replies, instsead of gettin annoyed coz people wont help ya, we will help ya but don't forget people are from all over the world and everyone has diff time zones and those who you may want you to help you might be in bed sleeping and wont be up for another 12hours or something and can't help you coz they're in bed, some people do find it annoying and sometimes people may not reply coz you're nagging. not to sound rude or anything though and instead of making a new topic, why didnt you just reply in the same topic you already had? i mean it was still on the same issue and everything

but hopefully the hints help out and you can work it out now and you know what you're doing

Archived