Home

Anybody unlock the hidden blooper skit from TPM DVD?

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Doh, should have told you, my bad. To unlock the bloopers, you have to go to the options screen on Disc 1, then hit the 10> key on your remote, type in 11, then 3, then 8. It will automatically take you into a short blooper reel.

As for the bloopers:

SPOILERS: PLEASE DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER DOWN TO READ IF YOU WANT TO WAIT AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.. YOU WERE WARNED!!! <---Dramatic ain't I... =P

Ok, some of the bloopers are of r2 crashing into walls like when he first comes into Anakin's home. Another is when Qui-Gon is talking to Anakin about midicholoreans and then off on the far left of the screen, you see R2 slowly tipping over and then he falls off the platform with a loud crash lol.

Another is when they first arrive at Tattoine and they are walking along the streets of Mos Espa and some dumbass in an alien custome couldnt see where he was going and plows into R2 which sends Natalie Portman laughing, thus ruining her lines =P

Qui-Gon goes to whip out his saber and it goes flying 10 feet away.

Some of them were just the animators goofing off making Jar Jar do stupid things =P Those I will let you see for yourselves.

Then R2 is at it again.. they are at the scene of Jar Jar taking them to the hidden spot the Gungans to go and he is rolling along and keels over and falls into Jar Jar lol. This happened 2 times lol

Then they have 2 takes of the Naboo going up (well, some of them were trying to...) the wall with their grappling hooks.

The others you will have to see =) Hint.. a good one with Yoda =P

Guest Hannibal

I like the R2 one with Qui-Gon and Shmi.

I also liked the extra scene with the Taxi cab. I just liked the part where Anakin didn't know who to go with.

Also did you see the documentary. That other kid that had the chance of becoming Anakin was 2000% better than Jake Lloyd. Jake Lloyd couldn't get his lines right and this other kid was on the ball (but they didn't like him because of that, said he was to experienced.)

Archived