Home

Favourite MI game

Lechuck13

here it goes...

*MI2- Loved the whole storyline and plot, and by far the funniest of all MI games

*CMI- loved the graphics and the inclusion of voices was great

*SMI- Its ok still think Guybrush was gay in this game (just by looking at him)

*EMI- still liked it but didn't like Monkey Combat or using the keyboard to control Guybrush... ended up walking into things, and I still don't get the ending... WTF was all that about?

Still I'd rather CMI graphics (and voices)but a screen setup like SMI and MI2, I like point and click Guybrush. Next game (if there is a game) no more damn using the keyboard, next time I think I'm gonna really hurt Guybrush (specially since I nearly made him walk off the cliff on Malee Island) and no more Monkey Combat- I'd rather sword fighting or arm wrestling (and let us learn the insults)

I`d say:

LCR

CMI/EMI

SMI

What`s so bad with 3D. I like it, and the Curse look is awesome. I guess this could be because I didn`t get any bugs in EMI, but still...

------------------

Guybrush: Can i call you Bob.

Murray: You may call me Murray, the all powerful demonic skull. Bmwhahahaahahaa

I think, it's NCC 1701-E. When Picard goes to warpspeed at warp factor nine. They met the Borg and got assimilated and Picard said PHASERS at the vessal because he is a heart of stone!

------------------

Live long and prosper!

symbol_comm.gif

[This message has been edited by Warpspeed (edited January 21, 2001).]

Cyberlazer, why don't you stop posting on our forums and use your time wisely. For example, you could learn personal hygiene, talk to the opposite sex for once, wean yourself off your mother's breastmilk or how to stop wetting your bed. Furthermore, you could stop loving Star Trek and join the human race for just a brief moment. I don't think you should post here anymore. A certain level of maturity is required to talk to sophisticated gamers such as ourselves.

By the way, how is your mom doing? She was good to me last night.

I absolutely agree, after seeing cyberlazer and warpspeed replies they are really immature people and must be stopped! I think already the moderate has put an end to this and ban them.

Anyway, good one Dinghy Dog! smile.gif

------------------

Monkey Island rules! Anyone denies it are sad loosers!

SEE THE STATISTICS: (from your 27 answers)

The Best:

Secret 25%

Revenge 51% !!!

Curse 15%

Escape 9%

The Worst:

Secret 18%

Revenge 15%

Curse 9%

Escape 57% !!!

ESCAPE IS "THE MORE WORST" AND "LESS BEST"

IT´S CLEAR. AND:

REVENGE IS "THE MORE BEST" BUT...

CURSE IS "THE LESS WORST" !!!

HOW DO YOU SEE THIS RESULTS?

StarEye said:

"I don't thik MONKEY 1 or 2 would sell much if they would be released for the first time today." I think MONKEY 3 or 4 wouldn´t have sell much if 1 and 2 wouldn´t never happened

By the way, the most common opinion was: 2,1,3,4 (7 times)

But, even so, my opinion:

bye

Archived