Home

who do u think suck the most on this site

carldavis

Guest The Feral Chicken

Thomas Fellas, because he is an idiot. He didn't get the 'puzzle' with the coal scuttle, and he needs confirmation that MI1, MI2, MI3, and MI4 are indeed abbreviations for Monkey Island 1, Monkey Island 2, Monkey Island 3, and Monkey Island 4. Fool.

I wouldn't have nominated anyone, but seeing as Thomas has made some offhand comments about Natty, I felt that this was justified.

Originally posted by Thomas Fellas, professional bufoon:

Natty the stupid dog turd

Tips for the future, Thomas:

1: Check Grammar

2) Chwvk fir ant tupo's

3) Do not call people 'stupid' when you have the approximate IQ of a turnip

4) Get a bowl, and some milk, and go enjoy some nice brown, OK?

Natty also registers 2 votes from me as the one of the coolest persons on this site, which leaves Thomas Fellas with 1 vote, and Natty with -1 vote.

There you go Thomas, seeing as you suck so much, suck on that biggrin.gif

I'm female I'm sposed to like sucking... (ok let's get my head out of the gutter) hmmmmm no I'm not going to say anyone sucks, coz basically I don't wanna stoop to their level-even though it's probably obvious who I think sucks I don't need to say it smile.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

Naaaaaaaaaah... I just meant 2 people and Mega isnt 1 of those people I meant don't mind me I wrote that about 2am and I was half asleep- I try not to insult people unless they insult me or annoy me to the brink of insanity I have to yell at them, even then I try not to be insulting I try to turn it around so whoever is insulting me looks stupid smile.gif

I'm a nice person- really I am tongue.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived