Your very first post!

Guest The Feral Chicken

Guest The Feral Chicken

Here is my very first post!

Topic: EMI: references with other games

The Feral Chicken

Monkey

Posted July 17, 2000 03:29 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see; it says that 'Elaine has to relaunch her campaign for mayor'; does everyone think this will be like the DOTT (Day of the Tentacle) interface, switching whenever you like, or do you think it will be more like Broken Sword (a bit with Guybrush, then Elaine, Then Guybrush, etc.)?

I hope it is like Broken Sword; a DOTT-style system would would just as well as a Broken Sword and will probably be more difficult to pull off, thus stretching the date further back; whereas a Broken Sword-style thing would be better; and anyway, how would characters exchange items alá DOTT when they are apart?

Also, I'm worried it will jsut be a mixture of the three games, and that the old characters might be disappointing; remember the cameo Stan played in MI2?

And will you be able to move from Island to Island like MI2? Remember; Dinky, Melee and Monkey (think it's Melee) and I think some other islands are linked by tunnels; Does anyone think you will be able to use these.

Just a thought.

------------------

Watch out; The Chickens are watching and will soon take over! HAHAHAHA!!!

------------------

OK, me in the present again now. And LucasArts did EXACTLY what I hoped wouldn't happen! (Second Paragraph)

Anyone else want to offer their pearls of first postdom?

ok...let's see...october 26.2000

My first post.

"Monkey 2 box-art?

Does anybody know where I could get the monkey island 2 box art picture? Resolution 640*480 or higher."

there. i have been on this board over 3 months and i'm still just a monkey. But who needs three head. wink.gif

------------------

They don't call me the Bone Master for nothing

this is my very first post not so long ago.. it's titled "Hello ( oh yeah I'm new )" or something like that..

here it is:

Just wrote this topic to get know you fellow MI gamers. I'm a fellow MI-believer and love MI's, but haven't got an opportunity to play Escape... sadly...

not yet, that is. Soon I will.

Well, how's hanging?

--

what a clichè newbie post smile.gif

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Archived