Home

Monkey Island is becoming Money Island...

MegaMonkey

I'm afraid so... If Monkey Island 5 is made it's generally tagged as "MI-fans cash-in", or so called "Money Island". Many reviewers have already said this on EMI, and you gotta say, the piratey quality ( and the overall grip of the games atmosphere ) has been slipping to the wrong side since Monkey Island 2.

Monkey Island 5 will have to show everyone that it's not a cash-in, far from it, and Monkey Island will have the ending it deserves... ( if there will be MI 5 that is )

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

I agree.

The step from the handdrawn games 1, 2 and 3 to the 3D of EMI shows how the creators think. They want eople to buy it because of the graphics. MI5 (if it comes) will be full 3D with 3D rendered backgrounds and persons. There`s no denying it. And I`ll bet, although I definetly don`t hope, that MI5 will be the same style as EMI.

I loved the graphics of CMI- I'd rather them have the graphics of CMI, but the tales of grog-swilling piaratyness of MI1 and MI2- however I personally think, that yes they are cashing in on the money side of things, they also wanna show off their tecnological side of things, with the graphics...

Let's start a petition and send it do Lucas Arts- do those email petitions ever work? You know- "add your name to the list and if you are person 100, then send the email to this address" blah blah blah blah- Probably not but oh well (strangest ideas come in the morning)

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived