Home

Trekkies?

Blondbeard

ha, that's actually good!

when they see a mirror, the mirror will crack even if they glimpse it. They never saw sunlight because they always locked up in their house on the computer looking up Star trek, wearing star trek uniforms and imagining they are on the bridge!

They probably had a stroke when they heard Gene Roddenberry died if they heard Gene Roddenberry Jr die, they probably have a heart attack and die!

I don't think you guys are helping the situation... If you just ignore them, they'll get bored and go away.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Fine, judge all you want, but... "Left a man at the altar"; "Married a lesbian"; "Fell in love with a gay ice dancer"; "Threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire"; "Live in a box"!

Guest The Feral Chicken

I don't hate them because they are damn Trekkies; I hate them because they are twats. Sorry, I don't usually swear on this board, but it had to be said (you can censor it if you want, nfgb, murta and ZeroXcape)

------------------

3headferal.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Feral Chicken

Timmy, stop posting just for the bloody sake of it! Screw off and spam somewhere else, or at least make sense/make your message actually READABLE with the spellings. For Chrissake!

sorry feral not meaning to spam i will admit i made far too many posts sorry... well i will ease off and when the double posts and stuff my crummy connection was messing up a bit and mistakes were being made because of my impationt self well i will leave if peeps really want me to

------------------

timmy.jpg

Archived