Home

can you put people on ignore in here somehow?

Natty

heh, I didn't realize you're so stupid you didn't even realize why you still are here Nathanism.

You clearly say "I-bully-around-but-I-don't-care-if-I-get-banned!". Well, moderators and admins here haven't banned you yet because they don't care about you either.

But eventually, you will get banned. First you're humiliated.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Guest nathanism666

r, shut ur yappin,

they try to b funny and change my posts, no way that'll work.

hows he gonna humiliate me, this is the net, i can just run away laughing smile.gif

sorry guys, its ban, or put up with me smile.gif

it's ok nath I can put up with your pathetic dribbling ****e, you don't bother me in the slightest, coz I know deep down under that tough guy act you're just nothing but a big fat pathetic loser with no life who thinks his ****e don't stink, well sorry buddy I've never seen so much crap from someone. You're obviously one of those people who thinks it's cool to hide behind a computer screen and act all tough, dontcha?

Guest nathanism666

u sayin i is fat??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i proberbley have the least amount of fat, in the whole lot of ppl here.

never say that i am fat

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by Natty:

Who said nath was fat? confused.gif All I said was that he thinks it's cool to hide behind a computer screen coz he thinks his s*it don't stink blah blah blah blah, well at least I know that dog s*it has more intelligence than what he does

R u making fun of my dog? What did he do 2 u. I agree with French on this topic on Natthisem66.

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Please, let's not encourage nathanism666 with bad comebacks to his insults. That will only give him something to talk about. We know he is persistent, he has a high level of tenacity and integrity towards his craft, albeit one that is demented and morally wrong. There are good traits in every person, as the aforementioned, but it is evident that nathanism666 uses all of his for the wrong purpose. Anyway, the best comeback to pests like nathanism666 is to ignore them completely. As he puts it, we have two options. Either wait for him to get banned, or put up with his slanderous ways. Although I see a third option. We can on the other hand, put up passive resistence and not reply to any of his posts. It worked for Ghandi, it can work for us. If he does not recieve any replies, nathanism666 and similar annoyances will become overwhelmed by his ever-growing ennui and go away.

Remember, if you truly think you are a better person than nathanism666, refrain from adopting his defamatory style. Don't fight this thing out in the trenches. Just ignore him completely.

------------------

sig.jpg

I'm not making fun of your dog Dr Threepwood, at least your dog has more brains than nath biggrin.gif and your dog has a personality and a life and friends, nath doesn't have any of those things, sorry if it came across that I was making fun of your dog, I was talking about dogs in general, their s*it is smarter than nath biggrin.gif

Guest Dr._Threepwood

ALthough I like the pic of Trever when I took it it is a nice pic its too bad JOhn uses it baddly well anyway i think he wnats to kill trever because his dog is not as good looking or he is just trying to make me and others mad.b Also i made so his sig wouldn't work becaese he used it from my website so I took off the files board.

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

[This message has been edited by Dr._Threepwood (edited February 27, 2001).]

Originally posted by nathanism666:

u sayin i is fat??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i proberbley have the least amount of fat, in the whole lot of ppl here.

never say that i am fat

Hey nathanism, at least most of the people here seem to know the basic laws of grammer, spelling etc, etc. Why don't you quit annoying the people on this forum and get your head out of your @$$. I've only been on here for two days, and you're already annoying me.

P.S. Take an english class

------------------

Everythings cool and froody!!

I always spell grammar how it sounds, g-r-a-m-m-e-r, even though I know it's wrong, its a force of habit. Hmmmmms I hate it when theres like silent letters or something, its like why don't we spell elephant elefant? who invented the english language anyway? Stupid moron, I love english, I'm just not a very good speller

English compared to Norwegian is really weird.

Ex.: -A in English would be pronounced like -EI in norwegian. -E in english would be pronounced like -I in norwegian. -I in english would be pronounced like -AI in norwegian.

Confused?

------------------

<embed width="321" height="81" src="http://www.geocities.com/blinkxxss/mangusb.swf">

Archived