Home

The MI Ages

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Right now I wanna get this sorted!

People are constantly saying "I want it more piraty"

Now think.Listen to something Elaine says about the new century approaching. So it's got to be about I dunno 17th into 18th century? Also the take overs by Ozzie. Changing the carribean to what it is today (sort of).

Is'nt it obvious Lucasarts are trying to convey the changing of time, In those days this is what happened and is still happening now!!

And it might even be a scheme for MI5 to end the pirate era. Therefore ending the MI series!

Right i'm glad that's out of my system now.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

tis a good point brighteyes, hmmmms I don't know, many people have grown up with Monkey Island and grew up on it being tales of groggery and swilling and blood thirsty piarates biggrin.gif I'm not saying it's a bad thing to think that, I just hope that they make MI5 (if they ever do) more piaraty while still keeping to what your idea is, especially if that's what they're trying to show, or create

------------------

misig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

bah, lec will give us as many monkey islands as we will buy from them, or else it would have stopped at 2 like planned.

------------------

punksig.jpg

<marquee>This image geoshitty...geocities free since 24 Feb, 7:46pm</marquee>

if school were a pimp, i'd be it's bitch. DAMN HOMEWORK!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Thanks for understanding and not having a go at me. It's just really bugged me when people always say it. Natty's right though I do wish that it was still very piratey, but then the world changes in ways that we dont want it to.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Archived