Home

Signature Images

Guest ZeroXcape

Guest ZeroXcape

Just to make a quick announcement, recently I've been deciding whether or not to limit the size of images that people use in their signatures. Some of the images are so large, that they take too long to load and are a distraction.

However, out of free speech and respect, there is NO offical requirements. Please make an attempt to keep images under 80 pixels in height. Also, if you are using flash, I'd really like it if you considered an animated gif (under 35K). I don't think forum signature need top resolution wink.gif

Thanks,

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

well because i use the same sig for the unrealtournament forums i have to keep it small, and its a good idea to try and keep all images small.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Guest Dr._Threepwood

natty.JPG

There it is rezied.

Bth is my sig okay? I don't mind large sigs I guess it is because I have cable

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

[This message has been edited by Dr._Threepwood (edited March 17, 2001).]

Guest ZeroXcape

I've got broadband too, so the speed doesn't bother me. I'm sure it is annoying to some people though.

Natty, here's an optimized image that I got down to under 7K:

<center>natty.gif</center>

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Guest murta

It's that big because of all the Jpeg images in it, if you use only vector, or as little Jpegs as possible it will keep the size down. The only 2 jpegs in mine are the 2 frames for the Blink bunny

------------------

<EMBED src="http://www.escapemi.com/murta/sig.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#0D0E34 WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=150 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>

http://www.escapemi.com

murta@escapemi.com

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by ZeroXcape:

Please make an attempt to keep images under 80 pixels in height.

That`s too small! My sig will be something like this: rapp.jpg

------------------

rapp2.gif

I HATE TOURISTS!!!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

WOW! MURTA cool sig! I'd reckognise that bunny anywhere though....IT'S THE BLINK 182 BUNNY!!!! Zeroxscape is my size ok? Could I e mail you with a new one please, and could you upload it and resize it please. I dont have the equipment and after seeing what you did to Natty's I think your the best person to ask. Pretty please with choclate sprinkles!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Archived