Home

Starfighter II ???

Com Raven

go over to http://www.lucasarts.com to see the first screenie outta a new SW game !!

Take a look at the screenie of the week :

a) there's no name of the game

b) I've seen a very similar photo in the last issue of german official SW mag : looks like it is a Jedi fighter, resembling both an A-Wing and a ISD, plus it's got the future Imperial Crest on it !!!

Should be outta Starfighter II: Jedi Starfighter

(Sorry mods, know it'S not exactly GB)

Guest Tie Guy

Heck yeah, i can't wait. I loved (and i still do) the first Starfighter. I can't wait to see how they include force powers into the mix.

BTW, has anyone watched the "Making of Starfighter" on the TPM DVD. It is really cool, and they said something about SFII. I wonder when it will come out.

Also, whats up with that screen, its like a little piece od a ship.

Guest Hannibal
Originally posted by Tie Guy

BTW, has anyone watched the "Making of Starfighter" on the TPM DVD. It is really cool, and they said something about SFII. I wonder when it will come out.

I saw that. It looked cool. They said the force will be involved with flying the ship in SF2. They had a cool illustration of Adi Gallia on there too.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Hannibal

I saw that. It looked cool. They said the force will be involved with flying the ship in SF2. They had a cool illustration of Adi Gallia on there too.

I think that was Vana Sage, but it could have been Adi Gallia, i can't remember exactly which one you are talking about.

Oh, and did you see the lightning coming out of one ship and zapping the other? A force power perhaps?

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by hannibalscipio

The title on this forum says "Off Topic". It doesn't have to be about GB, does it?

Does anybody know when Starfighter II is coming out?

Yeah....The title does say off-topic but it didn't until after I moved this thread here... It was in the gb forum. :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by hannibalscipio

Looks cool. I just wonder how they'll use the Force.

Well, Adi has several things,

1. Shockwave - damages enemies nearby

2. Lightning - disables an enemy ship

3. Reflex - slows down enemies to make it seem like you have much better reflexes

4. Shield - take a wild guess :D

Nym has different missles such as cluster and homing as well as mines.

Archived