Home

Whoohoo I'm a 3 headed Monkey!!!!

Natty

whooohoooo I'm a three headed now biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif does this mean I'm now a stalker? Oh goody I hope so! biggrin.gif Now that I'm a 3 headed monkey, anyone got any ideas on a new sig for me? Maybe I'll have 3 dancing monkeys that should make the Timmy's happy smile.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

Natty: As far as I can tell, Geocities has decided to add some code to their servers, where they check the HTTP Referer, and won't display images unless the referer is from within Geocities/Yahoo.

So, short of getting a better web server (which you'd have to pay for), your best choice is to upload the images to an online album (such as PhotoPoint or Ofoto, and refer to the image that way...

------------------

eclipse.jpg

"There's no such thing as a soul! It's something they made up to scare the kids, like The Bogeyman or Michael Jackson." -Bart Simpson

No, Timmy5, I can't.

Any geocities picture shown on any forum don't work. I've seen this same problem on other forums as well. It does annoy me as well as my site is on Geocities server.

But, alas, they will get it working somehow, someday. Congratulations Natty, as you've truly earned your status as a three-headed-monkey! biggrin.gif

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Ty for the help guys and thanx heaps for congratulating me, it wasn't something I really thought about till I saw it said I was a three headed monkey LOL biggrin.gif oh well

As for the sigs, the dancing monkey is on my homepage (it's geocities) so I don't understand why it works on the monkey, but nothing else confused.gif would it have something to do with it coz it's on the index page or something? Coz the index page automatically defults as the main page so would that have something to do with it? I'm just guessing coz I know nothing about computers hehehehe

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived