Home

hey so what is the rating here for monkeys then to three headed ones??

marcodepollo

Originally posted by DiScO StU:

three headed monkey is 200 posts, devil monkey, is a moniter, and the secret is the supreme leader.

not to be picky, but its actually Devil Skull

------------------

NEW-6.jpg

Nah. People, don't care about the ranks or the post-count. Here's one monkey who doesn't even peek how many posts a person has. Only link I have is the status-mark. But that doesn't mean I respect those who are three-headed than those who aren't. It's all about the text wich is written in your post.

Maybe the more you post, the closer you come with the community, or so to say, the better you're known around here. But I think we've introduced ourselves and got well known when we have about 100 posts - so don't worry. Take your time.

Never rush, because that leads to spam - and I don't respect people who spam to get any ranking.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

You can see it in your profile Normally you enter the profile by clicking this picture: profile.gif

Right now you have 30 posts, and for some time ago that would have been enough to become a 3HM.

------------------

Magnus.jpgMagnusB_da_pro_boarder

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited March 26, 2001).]

Originally posted by marcodepollo:

so how can i check how many posts i've posted up

"how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood could chuck wood

i mean don't i look like a threeheaded monkey??

No, you look more like a floorinspector to me.

------------------

storken2.jpg

Archived