Home

helloooooo

helly

wow!! if this actually works i'll be well excited!!!! i've been coming here for SO long, but just couldn't be arsed to register! *lol* how lazy am i?? hehe, oh well. so, anyway!! *tries to calm down a bit* i'm helen!!! so, hello everyone!!! wow, i'm way too happy here. well, i'm gonna go now!! be nice to me! i'm only ickle. well, 15, but it's ickle really...

i am sort of talking to niko, but not really. if you get what i mean!! oh well, nevermind if you don't! my website? i don't have one!!! i put N/A as in not applicable. which i don't think is actually spelt right!! hehe, i'm so dense.

Hi to the 2 new people and welcome smile.gif I'm Natty (duh) and I'm 18 (19 in July) and I'm from Australia smile.gif I'm nice to everyone unless they really get on my nerves so then I become what I kinda like to refer to myself as the lil bytchy Australian wink.gif but I'm only that if people annoy the crap out of me or abuse people or tend to do stuff they're not allowed to biggrin.gif

I'm sure you'll like it here on this forum- sometimes we get the occasional fruit loop who comes on and ends up being a total retard, but most of the time it's quite pleasent smile.gif

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Greets, Helly!

Mind if I give you some bananas as a welcoming-present? I'm happy that you finally found the energy to register wink.gif

I'm 15 ( or almost, I gotta admit! ) - or 14 still, but it's nice to see another teenager to pop in.

I hope you will stay, and come again; and find your place from here. These are the best Monkey Island forums I've found - and not too big yet, and even if here's some trouble every now and then, it's quite rare; and the 'trolls' are banned immediately. I know some larger forums wich have a constant problem because of 'trolls' and serious 'spammers'.

But anyways, join our happy group and be sure to visit The Harbor for all the joyous discussions smile.gif

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Originally posted by MagnusB:

It was strange brief, first your pic was gone and your website inaccessible, but it worked afterwards, sorry. wink.gif

Oh that. Happens from time to time, when the server's getting too many hits wink.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

brief.gif

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Guest grannen

Originally posted by brief:

Um... What's ickle? confused.gif

Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too

Went for a ride in a flying shoe.

"Hooray!"

"What fun!"

"It's time we flew!"

Said Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too.

Ickle was captain, and Pickle was crew

And Tickle served coffee and mulligan stew

As higher

And higher

And higher they flew,

Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too.

Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too,

Over the sun and beyond the blue.

"Hold on!"

"Stay in!"

"I hope we do!"

Cried Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too.

Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle too

Never returned to the world they knew,

And nobody

Knows what's

Happened to

Dear Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too.

- Shel Silverstein

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

wow, all this confusion over one word! ickle, as in little. it's such a dumb word!! but that's me for you! *lol*

so, yeah, hello everyone who's replied!!! i don't actually have time to reply to anything on here. well, i do, but i'm so lazy i can't be arsed too! *lol* see ya!

Archived