Home

Where's everybody from_??

homeboy03

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Kansas, and unfortunatly most of the stereotypes hold true here. Fr' instance saturday night all the hicks come into town and sit in their pickup trucks downtown listining to country music. I live in the one town that isn't a $hith0le and actually has some culture to it. Lawrence *pause for inevitable reply of "Where??"*

oh well, at least I'm not like that biggrin.gif

------------------

Everythings cool and froody!!

Guest Rapp Scallion

Ulefoss, Telemark....

IN NORWAY!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

YeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeah

YeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeahYeah! smile.gifsmile.gif

NorwayNorwayNorwayNorwayNorwayNorway

smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

rapp2.gif

I HATE TOURISTS!!!

Guest Rapp Scallion

Posted by MagnusB abour Norway:

all the politicians in the country are the most stupid people you`ll ever see.

Specially mad.gifmad.gifFrP mad.gifmad.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Frp GRRRRRRRRRRR

[This message has been edited by Rapp Scallion (edited March 06, 2001).]

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

WOW!! Rapp Scallion you got your hotdog sig!!

It's brilliant WELL DONE!!

Voodoo lady!! You live in Essex!! Wahey you have the coolest radio station!!Essex FM!!

My favourite. But I live near Chatham and the Chatham girls are taking aay your reputation.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by Brighteyesmonkey:

WOW!! Rapp Scallion you got your hotdog sig!!

It's brilliant WELL DONE!!

Taliesin made it to me, and i am working on a little better sig.

MagnusB: Ja! Sånn skal det låte.

------------------

rapp2.gif

I HATE TOURISTS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

There`s not really a reason for anyone else knowing this, so I`ll say it in norwegian: (Mmmwmwmahahahahahabha) Rapp Scallion: Er du fra Ulefoss, dritkult, jeg er fra Skien. Hvorfor sa du ikke noe til meg, åja, du kunne ikke vite det, selv om jeg tror det står i profilen min. Jeg har tilogmed spilt mot Ulefoss i fotball, jeg er fra Gulset.

yo all i am from prestwick, scotland.

p.s are all americans clinicaly obese,checked shirt wearing and have mullet haitcuts or is it just the ones on ever increasingly fake chat shows such as jerry springer, ricci lake, montel williams. another point judge judy is an absolute joke as if real court cases would be decided in that length of time.

------------------

"Good to see your still avoiding fashion"

Guybrush to Elaine (MI2)

Yeah more red pepole. Red pepole will roule some day. ehhe no one but Ian can do that not RappScalion nor mangus otr natty no one will stop me I will take my giant monkeyssss and rule the world by insulting everyone. You all suck

wahahahahaha now that i have done that i WHAHAHAHAHAHawill crush all of you into littel piles of doodoo whahahahahaha. now i will comense my plans. all the egoless mases will fall down to me and you will all bow to me the true red one. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now die fall to me after im finishd throwing insults at you. You suck. Give up now or ill crush you like a grape. on garde touche. never have i met someone so sissified. Die all you puny mortals. you are now under my control fall into my power bow down to me.

i control all. you will not win. For i am red monkeys. the leader of all red and all others. i am this forums true ruler. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa now be gone all of you and forever be under my power. I hate all i trust none.(except myself.) now that I am done being a pain in the ass you will be sorry you didnt tell me to check my spelling.nOw i rule adn yu aer lalall anegolles mass of goop. i win and you loss. mad.gifredface.gifsmile.gifmad.gif

------------------

Give up now or i'll crush you like a grape

Yeah more red pepole. Red pepole will roule some day. ehhe no one but Ian can do that not RappScalion nor mangus otr natty no one will stop me I will take my giant monkeyssss and rule the world by insulting everyone. You all suck

wahahahahaha now that i have done that i WHAHAHAHAHAHawill crush all of you into littel piles of doodoo whahahahahaha. now i will comense my plans. all the egoless mases will fall down to me and you will all bow to me the true red one. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now die fall to me after im finishd throwing insults at you. You suck. Give up now or ill crush you like a grape. on garde touche. never have i met someone so sissified. Die all you puny mortals. you are now under my control fall into my power bow down to me.

i control all. you will not win. For i am red monkeys. the leader of all red and all others. i am this forums true ruler. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa now be gone all of you and forever be under my power. I hate all i trust none.(except myself.) now that I am done being a pain in the ass you will be sorry you didnt tell me to check my spelling.nOw i rule adn yu aer lalall anegolles mass of goop. i win and you loss. mad.gifredface.gifsmile.gifmad.gif

------------------

------------------

Archived