Home

Where's everybody from_??

homeboy03

dang i haven't relied for a long time. (even longer than herman toothroot) he. anyways i'm from mass usa. cuase i was BORNNNN IN THE USA I WAS BORNNNN IN THE USA (BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN) anyways . I was born in portugal off azorian ilsands. But what is with that red headed monkey and that kid with that red headed face. Not only does marco de pollo have a red headed jusgeWITH A RED HEADED KIDS AND A RED HEADED WIFE AND A RED HEADED DOG TO FEED but i have to put up with 2 MORE!!!!!!! (yikes) i mean this is a red headed place if you know what i mean and this isn't just communism miss scarlet.(sorry i just love the movie clue) but usa rocks!!!! yeah

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rapp Scallion

I had never seen Red Monkey before in this forum, and i had just got a red faced kid sig, so i wanted to just post a message to him for fun. Anyway, i have changed my sig.

------------------

rapparts.jpg

not to sound bad but that green demon zoombier and that red headed face does make a nice decoration for my christmas treee(he he) but honestly i find that zoombie a teensie intimadatibng. I hate zombies it's a long story about ghost goblins zoombies and creatures just all scare me. if youwant me to tell you the story just reply back and say "i wanna listen" an i'll tell you . the reason for doing this is that if no one will listen might as well not tell it(so that is why) in the mean time should i get a signature???

Guest Rapp Scallion

I wanna listen. Yup you should get a sig.

But i dont have anti-aliasing, and it would be best with it, so i can`t help you. (But if you think it`s OK whitout, maybe i can help. Or maybe ask Brightseyemonkey.

Originally posted by GuybrushT:

I'm from Argentina. I could't find the English version of EMI frown.gif. So I have the Spanish version wich Guybrush's voice SUCKS!! frown.gif

I say this because I played the demo in English and compared with the Spanish.

[This message has been edited by GuybrushT (edited January 06, 2001).]

Do you perhaps know maxima zorrogieta, you know, the one that is going to marry our next king, willem alexander from teh netherlants, the very coolest country (it only rains here, so it is very cool you know)

Yeah! Dutch people! Hooray! biggrin.gif

I dunno what all the fuss is about with Wimlex & Maxima, i mean they get engaged and for a week it's the only damn thing you can see on the news, that kinda pi$$es me off. Let 'em get engaged and let the press stop whining bout it.

------------------

sigtest2.jpg

Archived