Home

Am I stuck?

Isildur

I don't usually like to seek help for these games... that sort of takes out the whole fun of them. But I'm at the part in Escape from Monkey Island where you have to find the different parts to the Ultimate Insult (bronze hat, silver monkey head, gold body). I got the gold body, but awhile ago I was working to get the monkey head and I went to that Planet Threepwood or whatever his name is, and I got the meal with the cup. At first I couldn't figure out how to get the mug and take it with me, so I decided to come back later. Well now I realize that I can't seem to get that coupon again (at least not from the Micro-Groggery), and I can't get the mug back unless I can pay for it. My last save before I did that is really far back, and I really hope I'm not stuck... is there any way for me to get another chance at it without reloading the game further back (btw please don't tell me how to actually get the mug once I can use it, just how to get back to that opportunity if possible). Thanks.

Archived