Home

Plot holes

Guest Rapp Scallion

Guest Rapp Scallion

Here can you post all plot holes from the mi-games. And maybe explain some of them.

The figurehead says that Guybrush don`t have a sister. Look at Wallys bed in mi2.

------------------

rapparts.jpg

Lucasarts can't remember everything that guybrush has said or done in all the MI games.Like I mean by looking at a bed,who would think that would bring up the topic of a sister.The worst thing plothole during the whole MI series has to be herman's ID and how he got to MI.And IF that robot monkey is the REAL secret of MI then they have F**ked up big time.

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

In the first MI game Guybrush finds a diary on the ship (The Sea Monkey) kept by the captain where Herman (or Horatio, whatever) was serving as the first mate, i.e. he was already called Herman Toothrot BEFORE he washed up on Monkey Island. Therefore, what he said about deriving Herman Toothrot from "HT" on his accordion can't be true. :E

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Yeah but the way HT got to MI. Was too important to get wrong.

Even someone who played it ONCE would remember that.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by Brighteyesmonkey:

Yeah but the way HT got to MI. Was too important to get wrong.

Even someone who played it ONCE would remember that.

Explain

I think that it was Elaines other grandfather who was captain marley.

Herman Toothroot.

The name of captain on the sea monkey was Herman Toothroot and looked exactly like Horacio T. Marley. When Horacio stranded on Monkey Island he met a man. It was one of the crew (How many was it on that crew? 2?)

Horacio couldn`t remember anything, and when the other man saw that he said to him that his name was Herman Toothroot, and explained how he stranded there. And Horacio believed that he was Herman, and that is MAYBE the reason.

I know that is more, but i can`t explain everything.

Question

How could Big Whoop be on Monkey Island when the Big Whoop crew found it on Dinky Island?

------------------

rapparts.jpg

Archived