Home

HOW MANY DIFFERENT PICTURES CAN WE GET IN ONE POSTING?

Guest grannen

Put the picture in an envelope and post it to Newfoundgloryboy and he will publish it.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

yes, mail all pictures to

Mr. newfoundgloryboy

1234 i'll do anything around here Rd

Nothing, Bettertodo, 82145m USA.

tongue.gif

------------------

randomimage.cgi?user=alk3kid

ME = SIG KING smile.gif

[This message has been edited by newfoundgloryboy (edited June 09, 2001).]

Guest The Feral Chicken

Thank you for saying it was a joke. I most certainly would have believed that you had posted a CD to someone if you had not pointed out that you were employing humour.

OK, Monkeys, the picture at the bottom of posts is referred to as a sig, it can either be text or an image, if you wanna have an image, you need to have the image on a web provider that allows external linking (basically anything other than geocities) in order for the sig to work, you need to apply the url in the sig part on your profile with the UBB code. For example (although remove the spaces) a> If you have a pic, but don't have a server to upload it to, I've created a website solely for the purpose of people to upload sigs/pictures for the forum, so I can easilly upload a picture for you if you email me the picture. The same thing applys for when you wanna upload normal pictures, although of course you would need to change the file name of the picture, but the URL would stay the same (unless it's on a different server)

Hope that makes sense and has cleared some stuff up smile.gif

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Archived