Home

Dark Basic Codes & LBA 2 hints (CAN U HELD?)

dear newfoundgloryboy,

as i said in my first message i need find the four gems to pay the ferry man.

if you know were i get the four gems i need u post a reply

remeber you will win that free t-shirt IF you reply

thanks

------------------

i am weasel

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited August 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited August 08, 2001).]

so you are knightcrawler are you? big change from admaral vaperise wouldn't you say?.And don't accuse me of accusing someone of having a different ID.Coz trust me i know this person and they are bound to cause mischief just like they did under the admaral vaperise name.IP's will be different i guarentee it will be a greek IP.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME TOM!!!

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

Why not just use the god damn walkthrough i sent to you.And if you didn't recieve it then search for one on the net.And i think you are an idiot for calling me from greece to here just to ask.''hello matthew,do you know where to find all the secret stars on mario 64,hello matthew find me a walkthrough for LBA.I mean if you're going away from here,why bring your n64 with you on holiday.Anyway go to google and search for a walkthrough.Then just read the part you are stuck on instead of phoning me from the other side of the world to.OK?

BTW you've left a big mark on albert's nose after what you did to him with the chair and all that.It started to show about a month after you left.

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

dear identifysqured,

yes i am talking about dark basic the computer languge and i am make this shoot game and i want to make a timer and score so when the timer runs out it says for example "you 200 points well done" or "yo scored 2 points you stink" and i want to create a crosshair and target and texture to object so it has a diffrent colour on each side and each side = differt points.

can this be done???

post a reply soon

Knightcrawler

dear people of daylight

i am once again in need of your favor i need to find to last fragment key i've got the wannie key

muskabe key

and the key in the empra's palace the one were you have to fight the to headded monster for

remeber the t - shirt

------------------

i am weasel

Archived