Home

why in the flying f*** is thomas fellas still on the site if he doesn't like the game

carldavis

Actually when i posted that about the graphics it was because i was angry,and also it was partly true at the time.

BUT NOW,after playing this game longer i have grown fond to love it,and hopefully can pick up the older 3 as well.

You may have already noticed that i have not been posting in here for ages for help,because iam trying it.I have got used to the controls and am actually enjoying using my intellegence(though some of you seem to think iam an idiot and have none).

Iam still on LUCRE island(last time i spelt it luke and got ****ed all over by someone for mispelling it).I have found pegnose pete so far but need proof still and need to recover the belongings.

Now on to my personality..

I understand i may have ****ed some of you(proberbly all of you)off.Iam sorry,but i do actually have a bad temper.

I just hope you can love me as a fellow forum brother.

..And to you carldavis..WATCH IT!

------------------

Thomas Is Here,BUT HIS BAG ISN'T

My Handwriting Will Improve If Milk Is NOT Consumed

Can I Trouble You For A BROWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN Pencil?

I'm glad to see you are trying Thomas, it is a bit difficult to get the hang of a new game- like I think now- thank god for the Internet, but if the Internet didn't exsist, then how would you be then? tongue.gif you would HAVE to work things out on your own, so pretend the net doesn't exsist untill you get really, really, really, really stuck smile.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

You know. I actually think that, believe it or not, i don`t know what supercalafragalistixexpialadocious means. Could you clear this up for me Natty?

And Thomas, I`m glad you have started to like the game, and I`m sorry for whatever I have said to you. And you should really play the other games if you like this one, because they have a much better storyline, although the graphics aren`t that well, 3d-like. But you wouldn`t care about that would you? Of course not. Well. That`s it. I`ll have to browse through this forum to find some things to answer. I also wanna be a Three Headed Monkey.

• 6 months later...

*sings* Supercalagfragalisticexpieladocious even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious if you sing it loud enough...

biggrin.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

Archived