Home

Monkey Island Movie... Actors? Graphics? Cartoon?

Timmy5

• 2 weeks later...

Guybrush - Cary Elwes (but isn't he getting old? can't think of anyone else though. Johnny Depp? He can do goofy but Guybrush would have to have a broody side too because Johnny without a broody side is just wrong)

Elaine - that woman who plays Kate on Drew Carey

Carla - Janeane Garofalo (yes, wrong skin color, but the lines are just perfect)

Stan - either Jim Carrey (yeah, he could do the hyper act) or Christopher McDonald (who could be a lot niftier and slimy and smooth-talking but not so hyper).

Wally - Warwick Davis (and if Lucas makes this film, no problem with that)

Guest The Feral Chicken

I think Chris Lloyd (Taxi, Frankenstein, Back to the Future) would be a good Herman Toothrot.

------------------

All my love and prayers go out to those in the buildings, the planes, and their families. I wish there was something I could just do. Rest in peace, loved ones, all of our prayers are with you.

I was thinking in BRENDAN FRASER as Guybrush... howbout it?

oh yeah, and definitely Jim Carey as LeChuck

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by Timmy5:

uhm i didn't mean for everyone to say actors i mainly wanted to know what ppl prefer Real Cartoon or Graphics

YOU KILLED THE TOPIC!!!!!!! ASSASSIN!!!!! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived