Home

SoF 2 vs. JK 2

SELYA

Hi guys....It's been a long time since i last written something in this forum.......Dunno why...

Maybe this subject has alredy been discussed but I haven't seen any posts relating to this.

I've just thought of something....Don't you thing that Raven is working much harder on Sof 2 than Jk 2 ?

There are lotsa new screens , news ,previews on Sof2 while we didn't get any news on Jk2 since october 4 !!!!! That is very dissapointing......

Your thoughts? :confused:

Darth Lunatic is right, there. Lucasarts is in control of when and where new information is released about JK2 - it is their franchise.

Although originally based on a magazine or something, Raven have made the SOF series into their own franchise.

No doubt we will see a similar situation with Quake IV as JK2, because it is id's franchise.

I think Raven is going to make a success of all three titles...so don't worry too much. Actually, thinking about it, they are fast becoming my favourite game developer. :) Now, if they were to announce Heretic III after the release of one of these other titles...that position would be assured. *hint* ;)

Oh, and welcome back SELYA. ;)

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: StormHammer ]

Archived