Home

Greetings

MegaMonkey

I'm glad to see this forum is still quite small - and that I'm #130 registered member ;)

I'm very interested about Jedi Knight II, and that's the main reason why I registered. The second reason is that I nowadays hate the fast-paced Force.net message-board, and wanted to join a new StarWars board with not much activity going on yet.

And I found a perfect one :)

Due to my new computer, even I will be able to enjoy the goods of Lucasarst - and now I'm seriously waiting forward to JediKnight II and Star Wars Episode I: Racer II ( or whatever it will eventually be called ).

I'm open for introductions, and I'm eager to get to know the community ( if it has been born already ).

Welcome to the forums! Heh, I wouldn't assume that this is going to be a slow-an-easy place to be, though. There's a lot of new people coming aboard, and there are a lot of new threads, considering this site hasn't been open long.

I think the floodgates are going to open when JKO is finally released, but that's just IMO. ;) I saw it happen at the Runegame forums...

Archived