Home

LucasArts and RavenSoft

Jordus1587246506

I know LEC and Raven view this site, and probly this forum quite often. So please, i urge you LEC/Raven to release the minimum sys reqs ASAP. I gotta save for upgrades and i need some info to focus on, and im sure hundreds other have the same problem. I hope this info can be released soon.

Honestly, the system requirements aren't burried away in some secret vault that's closely guarded with lasers. Raven doesn't know yet because the game isn't close to being finished. Raven will have a better guesstimate of what the requirements will be when it's closer to being finished, and you'll just have to wait until then for something official. Sorry. :)

You cant look at EF for min req because there are double the polygons. Look at SOF2 for an idea. This is the closest. Im basing my upgrades on Unreal 2 though, because those are the highest specs of any game in the near future. If SOF2s best is a 1.5Ghz, then Unreal 2 is gonna need a 2Ghz :) Hopefully a 2Ghz should be out in the autumn, before JK2 comes out :)

Don't get in a stew - this game will be using the Quake3 engine and it will not be radically changing it. Anything that can run a Q3 game (eg EF) well now will run JK2 competently. Besides all that, the decision on minimum spec is not taken close to the game's finish - it must be taken reasonably early in development so that the work can be focused on the machines that will run it.

Archived