Home

Davin Felth (A Stormtrooper)

Guest Kudar

What do we know about him? Does he play any role within the final 3 films? I think nothing of major importance that we have seen, though I was looking through Behind The Magic yesterday and I came across him in the Scene by Scene section of Episode IV.

In scene SW-13 shot one of one it shows the 3 troopers on Tatooine, one on Dewback, the other using the binoculars and the third one, to the left, Davin Felth.

It says he is a young stormtrooper, who is dissillusioned with the empire and will soon kill his superior officer and become a spy for the Alliance.

Without sifting through the films again I wonder if anyone is aware of this guy being mentioned in either of the films or is this information on him irrelevant or does he appear in any of the expanded universe books?

Yeah, he was one of the stormtroopers on Tatooine. The decipher star wars ccg shows him as the one with the light repeating blaster rifle. I believe he's also the spy Klya Kattarn rescues in the orignal dark forces :eek:

Originally posted by ReaperFett

The novel "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina" has a short on him. T'was him who discovered the AT-ATs weakness

Oh yeah, I remember that. They were running a simulation using at-ats and some wierd fighter as enemies. The fighters kept on going low, for the legs. When Davin pointed this out to his superiors, they gopt quite angry and demoted him. I belive thats how it went :eek:

Archived