Home

What to expect from the JKII Engine?

MovieFan

No one really knows the answers to these questions at this point(besides Raven/LEC).

They ARE using a modified Q3 engine, and I wouldn't doubt if it has alot of elements from Q3/Q3TA and EF, as well as new improvements. As far as motion capturing goes, that would be great, but I'm not counting on it.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE THINK JUST CAUSE ITS THE Q3 ENGINE ITS GONNA HAVE ELEMENTS FROM Q3!!!?. There working with the ENGINE, engine as a coding plateform,it has NOTHING to do with q3 execpt for it being q3's original engine. There using the q3 ENGINE and not ANY of q3's textures. For an example q3's particle smoke used for the rockets, or blood used for gibs and such. So i say this again, THERE JUST USING THE ENGINE and none of q3's textures,gameplay, or anything like that...geez :rolleyes:

The reason I brought this up is if anyone has played Elite Forces I notice the movements of the characters are ever robotic in single player mode.I just hope they are putting quality into thier game like others ie :DNF, Max Payne.

What are you talking about Tap[RR]?

Who said that JO would use Q3 textures?

Reactor said that Itll probably use elements from the engine, what is right

Archived