Home

Hosting

Guest Aristotle

Guest Aristotle

Looks like one of our forum enthusiasts has bought the site jk2editing.com ... how about asking if he wants hosting... and let him know he can be our official editing site (meaning we can promote him) ... if his site design and concepts are looking strong.

Food for thought...

Guest ChrisC3po

Great idea, although Zero has been talking about using a domain he bought, jk2.org, for the same purpose.

Guest ZeroXcape

Nothing wrong with multiple domains. Btw, Ydon, CEO, and Speak are getting back to me supposedly pretty soon about jedioutcast.net

At this point, I can't tell which way they will go, but they seem to be seriously considering it, because they've put off work on JO.net and are just waiting to make a decision now.

Guest ZeroXcape

Nope, didn't get that e-mail.

On another topic, I may have to call 1 host again. My e-mail seems to be quite messed up. How, I don't know, but since the server only supports user names of Eight characters, my e-mail is zx@jediknightii.net. When I try to forward zeroxcape@jk to zx@jk, it doesn't let me because it says it is already setup. Instead, it somehow comes to my @escapemi.com account.

Weird.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kurgan

Yeah, I read the emails, hopefully we can work something out. Might as well get some of those guys now, instead of trying to shoe-horn them all in at the last minute (on release day), or worse yet, losing them to other rival sites before that.

Kurgan

Archived