Home

Guys... On Vacation.

Guest Aristotle

Guest Aristotle

Hey guys,

Just dropping a line to let you know I'm down South on vacation this week, and will be back next Sunday. I will be checking in this week via phone with Michael, and I'll check back with everyone this week via these forums.

Try not to wreck the joint while I'm gone. :p

I think we can plan on launching LG.Com the week I get back... once I grab an exclusive or two to launch with.

Will check back later this week.

My cell phone number is 203-565-4457 if anyone needs to contact me for any reason. You can leave a message on it as well.. and I'll check the phone frenquently in case anything comes up.

I did hear back from Gamespy... and if someone could tell Jody (Cali) that I DID receive a response from Frank (the network head of Gamespy) .. and that I will get back to him when I get back next week... after I get a chance to discuss everything with the rest of the team.

Talk soon...

Don

Guest ZeroXcape

Sounds good. I'm still working on the 1-host e-mail issues. It looks like Chris is the only one with a working e-mail account.

I'm probably gonna reset everything, and rebuild it from scratch. I'll download/save any messages that are on the server.

Guest ChrisC3po

Have fun!

We definately should schedule a meeting for next week on LucasGames.com and Gamespy.com.

Archived