Home

ok i think jedi outcast will run on my computer now.

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

I have 320 megabytes of SDRAM

600 mhz Celeron

Intel 810e Chipset

And I can run the max payne demo at the highest resolution with hardly any framerate problems. And i can run Deus Ex demo and Project: IGI demo at the default resolution with no framerate problems.

So, what do u think, will i be able to run Jedi Outcast now?

You'll never run the actual game of Max Payne maximum graphics. My friend with an 800Mhz computer can only run it medium. I can just about run it best graphics no problem and I have....

1.4Ghz Atlon

512Mb DDR Ram

GeForce 2 GTS 64Mb DDR Ram

You'll run Outcast Medium graphics....but not best.........but medium with games today are pretty dam good anyway :)

with a celeron i think u will have some probs...... at school we have celerons and we had big problems to just be able to run starcraft :rolleyes: ..but anyway i think that if u r able to run a game like....uhhhh let's say...quake 3 with the maximum resolution and 32 bit stuff and highest models quality then i think that "might" be able to run outcast..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rogue15:

<STRONG>I have 320 megabytes of SDRAM

600 mhz Celeron

Intel 810e Chipset

And I can run the max payne demo at the highest resolution with hardly any framerate problems.</STRONG>

Not that I wish to doubt you, but I find that very hard to believe. My 1.4GHz T-Bird, with 256Mb RAM and GeForce2 MX runs the Max Payne demo smoothly in 1024x768x32 but only if I take off detail textures and reduce particle detail to medium.

The graphics card is the limiting factor in my setup, but I can still run Quake III in High detail (plus turn the texture quality up to max, so it's actually running beyond high detail) at comfortably over 60fps in 1024x768 or even slightly higher.

Guest xwing guy

Yeah I think the specs are similar to elite force and I can run EF full version at the highest graphics and everything so I think I'll be able to run JK2.

Archived