Home

Hey wraitH!

Heavyarms

Well has a matter of fact i forgot to bring them with me to work that last couple of days...

So now that i am home looky what i have here!!!

They are PC!!!

Here is your Heavyarms:

Trowa Barton: Adult Male Human, Soldier 1; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 13 ( +1 Dex, +2 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 10/12; Atk +2 or -2/-2 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Carbine]), +4 melee (1d3+3, punch); SV Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +0; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 17, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 12.

Equipment: Blaster [Carbine]

Skills: Disable Device +3, Escape Artist +3, Intimidate +5, Move Silently +3, Pilot +5, Read/Write Basic, Ride +3, Speak Basic, Tumble +3

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Point Blank Shot, Quick Draw, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons)

And defender here is yours:

David Fett: Adult Male Human, Soldier 1; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 13 ( +1 Dex, +2 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 10/13; Atk +2 or -2/-2 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Carbine]), +4 melee (1d3+3, punch); SV Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +1; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 16, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 14.

Equipment: Blaster [Carbine]

Skills: Demolitions +5, Intimidate +6, Move Silently +3, Read/Write Basic, Ride +3, Speak Basic, Spot +3, Swim +5, Treat Injury +5

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Dodge, Point Blank Shot, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons)

i'll pocket the change for a fighter for now *cha ching!* Thanks bunches here Wraith, and start the new RPG!

edit: actually, one thing... instead of a heavy pistol, how about a scoped DL-44 blastech? i.e. a stormtrooper rifle, modified to be very accurate and fire faster, with less recoil (i'll make the modifications to it.)

Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

i'll pocket the change for a fighter for now *cha ching!* Thanks bunches here Wraith, and start the new RPG!

edit: actually, one thing... instead of a heavy pistol, how about a scoped DL-44 blastech? i.e. a stormtrooper rifle, modified to be very accurate and fire faster, with less recoil (i'll make the modifications to it.)

The DL-44 is not a stormtrooper rifle, it is more like Han's blaster

Originally posted by captain_drake

hey wartih

i whould like to be a captain of a isd (imperial star destroyer class)

my specs are

human

homeworld-besbin

eyes brown

hair long brown

size 6'2

is there anything eals you need :cool:

well i'd hate to take Wraith's place but....

you can't really be the captain of a Star Destroyer

you can say the you WERE one but you can't actually BE one unless it fits within the lines of the GM's story

Archived